Wednesday, July 03, 2013
Okay, so this is going to be the last Stitch Fix review that I am going to do for a while. We are saving for our upcoming Disney vacation so my spending needs to slow down for the moment. My next fix is set to arrive on my birthday, August 2nd. :)
Here's what was in this box:
1. Kensie---Diane Belted Colorblock Tank Dress- Good gravy, this dress is perfect!! It is soft, a beautiful color, and it makes me look tiny. I tried to take a side view pic so you could see how small it makes me look but those pics came out blurry. I am too lazy to go retake them. Oh well. Anyway, I will warn you that it will show your every flaw. It is very clingy.
2. Everly---Renden 3/4 Sleeve Zig Zag Blouse- Oh my, I am in love!! I have been wanting a thin chevron pattern shirt for a while now. In fact, I went and tried this very shirt (in lavender) on in a boutique in uptown Charlotte on Mother's Day. I was sad when I learned my chest was too big for it. Size small fit everywhere but my chest and size medium was too large everywhere else. Ugh. Well now that I am no longer lactating, my chest has returned to a 34D (it was a 36DD back in May). The small fits me perfectly now. Yay! Anyway, I adore this shirt and its flattering cut.
3. Chris & Carol---Lissey Back Bow Detail Striped Top- This top is gorgeous in person. My photo does it no justice. The color is a really deep and pretty pink. The back has a pretty bow at the top. I unfortunately had one major problem with it. It was a tad bit too small. Luckily, I was able to exchange it for a larger size and it should arrive next week. I almost always wear small but this top runs tiny.
4. Nick & Mo---Becket Multi Colored Dot Cardigan- Ok, so I love polka dots, multi-colors, and cardigans. Unfortunately, I hate this thing. It looks clownish and it doesn't do anything for my figure. It probably ages me 30 years too. Ugh.
5. Ark n Co---Vianna Belted A-line Minidress- This dress had potential until I put it on. For starters, I couldn't zip it. My boobs are too big for it and so are my shoulders. It is also too short, in my opinion. The fabric is way too thick for the warmth of the Carolina sunshine and I don't really like the texture of the fabric either.
If you are curious as to how Stitch Fix works, check it out by using this link: Stitch Fix